Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Golden Egg Award


How surprised was I when I hopped on the computer a few minutes ago to check out Google Reader.  I look every day because well...I am addicted to "stalking" blogs and seeing all the creativity every one shares.  Anyway...one of the very first ones I saw was over at 4 Crafty Chicks blog challenge.  I was one of 4 chosen for Gold Egg Award.  You can see my card HERE.  How Sweet was that?  Thanks so much for the award.  I really enjoy playing along with their challenges.  If you get a chance head over and check them out at their challenge BLOG.

Have a great day and hope you will stop by often and maybe become a follower.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...