Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Host Parents

Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments on my new blog design. I do love it.  I am still working on it a bit but for the most part everything is up and running. 

Today I have a layout to share with you.  This is a picture of my parents and the exchange student that lived with us in 1995.  Pavlo was in my brother's class and my brother befriended him.  When Pavlo needed a place to stay they asked my parents to take him for a few week and he ended up staying through the rest of his stay here in the U.S.   I created this layout for Pavlo this past month because he came from the Ukraine with his wife and daughter to visit.  They were here for a week in July. It was so much fun seeing him and meeting his family.  Anyway, I made a scrapbook for him with photos from when he was here in 1995...and this was one of them.  

I used one of the sketches from Sketch#9 from Sketchabilities.  I also used some left over products from a CTMH packet that I had.  I am not sure of the names because they were in my scrap pile.  

Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back and visit. 
post signature

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Pavlo must of loved it! That would be so neat! Love the layout - love how the cluster POPS! off the orange!
-Jasmine-

MiaW said...

Cute pg. Love the simplicity and negative space.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Suoer CUTE page!!!
love the cute layout!!!
GREAT EMBELLISH!!!
TFS:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...