Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Playing with Color 117

Hello all.  Hope you are all doing well.  I am still not feeling great.  I am not necessarily sick...just my back and arm still.  Then yesterday my head started hurting a bit..and today woke up with a pounding sinus headache...and I am still suffering tonight.  This is where I have been all day yesterday and today...
This picture is thanks to my little girl.  She felt the need to take my picture yesterday while I was snoozing on the couch...he only hour my head didn't hurt and feel like it was going to explode. I finally broke down tonight and took some meds.  I am really hoping I will be able to sleep tonight.  


Even though I didn't feel to well I did decide to sit down and make a card.  I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  This weeks sketch was #49.  I normally don't use a lot of circles on my cards and normally change it  up when I see a sketch has circles.  But...that being said, with this raging headache...I pretty much just decided to stick with the sketch and really not change anything up.  I did however make a square card when normally I make a regular 4 1/2 x 5 1/4 card.  I made this card 4 1/2 x 4 1/2.    I am also joining CHAT and Jean for the weekly challenge that they play called Playing with Color.  The colors for this week's  Playing with Color Challenge were Midnight Muse, Mustard, Crumb Cake and Neutral.

*I will come back later and add the Recipe.  But now...I am off to bed. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the night. 

post signature

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. So glad you made you were able to craft through your headache and share this pretty card with us. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Simply adorable card!!!!
love the way you did the circles in a row!!!!!
tfs:)
feel better soon!!!!

Jen Sannes said...

Hope you're feeling much better! I love your color combination with this sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...