Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my BRAND NEW blog.  I have been scrapbooking for a long time.  I was scrapbooking back when you just cut construction paper and hand wrote everything.  I started scrapbooking like we know it today in 2004 after my 2nd daughter was born and have not looked back. In 2006 I was introduced to stamping and was hooked.  I was a consultant for CTMH for quite a few years.  However over time my tastes have changed a bit.  Don't get me wrong CTMH has great products and I still use the ones that I have.  I just found that the new things coming out were not as much my taste as they have been in the past.

Just this week I decided to sign on as a Stampin Up! demonstrator.  I am hoping to have card clubs, workshops and meet new people.  This blog will be posts of my crafting and for tidbits about my family life.  I am not one that only blogs about one or the other.  Feel free to bypass my family posts if you are not interested or just skip those parts of the post.   I will use mostly SU, but will throw in some other companies products as I do have quite a stash built.

I will start posting card and/or layouts next week.  I have decided to spend this week hanging out with my girls since this is their last full week of summer vacation!

I hope you will stop by again and/or become a follower.  Thanks so much and have a great weekend.

post signature

6 comments:

Sherry C said...

Congrats on your new blog - it looks great! Enjoy your last week of summer break! :)

Alison said...

Yeah for sure- you've got a beautiful blog! Loving the layout!

PaperCutsForU said...

Your new blog looks great!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Vivian

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new blog, looks wonderful!! Thanks for stopping by mine :)

AHadley said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your blog looks great and I look forward to checking it out regularly :)

Carla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Im now a follower here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...