Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Carli's 14th Birthday Celebration


Tonight we did a little birthday Celebration.  Our sweet daughter turns 14 next Wednesday,  September 12.  However as her dad and I were sitting at the table finishing our dinner he asked if I wanted to let her open her gifts.  So I ran down got her cake...came back and...called her out of her room.  
Me and Carli.  

 Carli...sick and tired of her Mama taking pictures.  I am sure she is thinking something much worse but I won't type what she is probably thinking. 

And here she is....with her favorite present and her cake.  Her dad and I hadn't gotten her a phone yet.  She really had no need.  Plus he and I never thought that there was a reason to have one sooner.  So...for her birthday this year she got her phone.  She really is pretty excited.  She played with it most of the night tonight and I am sure she will even more tomorrow.

I still can't believe my baby girl is going to be 14 next week.  I am so thankful she blessed my life she almost 14  years ago and everyday since then.

post signature

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday to your Carli. She's beautiful! My daughter turned 14 this past July. She got her first phone when she was 12. She has after-school activities almost every day so it was a necessity so we could all keep in touch. My son (17 now) got his when he was 14 because like your daughter, there really wasn't a need up until then. I bet she already has it loaded with all her friends' phone numbers!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Happy birthday, Carli!!!!
hope all ypour wishes came true!!!!!
tfs the yummy cake!!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Happy Birthday ( a little late)! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...