Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Friday, September 21, 2012

Christmas Card

Happy Friday.  I love Friday's.  Why?  Because I know it means the next two days I can sleep in.  YAY!   I am so NOT a morning person.  I am not one of those people that want to be up when the sun comes up.  The last thing I want to have to do is get up when it is still dark...and that time of year is right around the corner.  YUCK!  Of course I am thankful I get to be home with my kids and that I don't have to work outside the home right now.  But...I will still say it...I don't like the mornings.  Oh, well...such is life.  I do however like my evenings.  That is when I do most of my crafting. 

I got some crafting done tonight before my arm started to bother me.  Not a sharp pain or anything...but after using it and having to use pressure with it to stamp...it is a little achy.  But it is totally worth it because I made my first easel card.  Yeah me! 


I made my first easel card using Label Collection Framelits and Ornament Framelits Dies.   I also used the matching Festive Paper-Piercing Pack.  The ornaments were cut from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.

Yes...I have been in the mood lately to made Christmas cards.  I love Christmas time.   Not only Christmas, but it is my birthday too.  I figure since my birthday is on Christmas I can start looking forward to long before Christmas.  I love that time of year and like starting my cards early!

Thanks for stopping by

post signature

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Beautifully done!!!!
love the framing and layout!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...