Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Being Published

I am super excited!  I received an email from someone who works for Papercraft Inspiration Magazine that is Britain's best-selling papercraft and card-making magazine.  She asked me if I would like to have one of my cards featured in their magazine.

She said she found my Christmas card HERE that they would like to feature in one of their two pay layouts. I am so excited, because she actually found it and I didn't submit it.  How awesome is that.  It just goes to show you never know who is looking at your blog.

The magazine is based in Britain, but of course I hope I will be able to get my hands on one when it is published.  Can't wait to see it.



post signature

3 comments:

Alison said...

Congrats! That's super exciting!

Justie said...

Congrats that is awesome.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

WooHOOOO!!!!! congrats , Kristin!!!
Love the card!!!!!
Tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...