Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Card~Cardabilities#65




Good morning!  Hope you are having a good day!  This morning I am posting my very first card for Cardabilities new Design Team.  It was suppose to be posted yesterday but for some reason my automatic post didn't post.  I am sure it was NOT operator error (wink..wink).

I am very excited to be on this new Design Team.  Cardabilities posts a new sketch on the 15th and 30th of every month.  Hope you will join along.  Their sketches are so cute and makes a great blue print for making cards.

I started with my card base which is Crumb Cake.  The back piece to the cut out is in Olive card stock.  For the ornaments I used the Holiday Ornaments Framelits.  I all the new Framelits that Stampin' Up has now.  They make cutting so easy!

Make sure to head over to all the other design team members blogs and check out their creations. You can find their blogs on the right in the sidebar or head over to Cardabilities where you can find them all.
post signature

6 comments:

Angela said...

Welcome to Cardabilities Kristin! A gorgeous bright and beautiful Chriistmas card!! Fabulous take of the sketch x

scrapdictive said...

Such a sweet card and a great take on the skech!

Sylvia Blum said...

Such a fun Christmas card! So bright and cheerful! Love your take on the sketch :)

Sonia said...

WOW! what a gorgeous card... love it...HUGS..SK :)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this card!!!!! very sweet and colorful!!!!

pysselpetra said...

super nice design - love that crisp finish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...