Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday!


                                             

Good morning all!  Hope you are all having a great day!

  I am back today with another sketch from Cardabilities.  This week is sketch # 67.   I had fun playing with this sketch. I used the 2011-2013 in colors Indigo and Limeaid as well as Crumb Cake and white Card Stock.   The stamp set I used is Moving Forward I so love this stamp set but this is the first time I inked it up!  I also love that fact that every time someone purchases this stamp set a donation is made to Make-a-Wish foundation.  That is just awesome. Anyway...I embossed the white cardstock with Chevron Embossing Folder.  The ribbon I found in my stash of ribbon.  Not really sure where I got it.   The image I decided to change from a Circle to this label shape.  I used the Framelits Window Frames Collection ...and the matching overlay that I can use to punch the holes.  Love that little tool.

Well thanks for stopping by and make sure you head over to Cardabilities to play along with the sketch!
post signature

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

That is just adorable! Love the stamp set and the colors you chose!

Sonia said...

WOW! Very pretty and looooooove the colors.... HUGS... SK :)

Malin said...

I really like that embossing folder! Funny bike and love the colours...Hugs Malin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...