Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project Life

What a long day!  A good day but long day!  I was sick all last night.  Started at about 1:00 a.m. and was sick all through the night.  Finally about 7:30 a.m. I was able to get about an hour sleep...that is thanks to my hubby for going to the store and getting me some over the counter medicine.    My stomach still isn't feeling great but no more vomiting or other stuff.

Even with lack of sleep there were things to do.  I had to go weigh in at weight watchers. So glad I did!  Today I hit my 10% weight loss.  Super excited!  I then went to the parent teacher conference for Madison at her school.  Super fun. We had to go to all her specialty classes as well, Art, Library, Music, P.E. and Guidance.

I also decided to take a few pictures of my Project Life.   As I told you in a previous post I decided to start project life in 2013.  I haven't yet bought a kit from Becky Higgins or any other site.  I am kind making up my own project life as I go.  I want to see if it is something I will keep up with and if I find it useful.  I am a traditional scrapbooker but found that I wasn't keeping up. So I hope that deciding to do project life that I will be more inspired to take more pictures and journal more.  

So below is my first week I worked on. I am going to back to the beginning of the year to catch up, but this is the first week I completed.  It is technically week 8. 


A little bit of everything this week. As you can see I had to take a picture of my dog and cat.  they are spoiled rotten but I love them!  I figured I better get an updated picture of them since it had been so long! 
 One of the things I love to do is read and thanks to my hubby this past christmas, I do that by reading on my kindle fire.  So while I am sitting at the school waiting for the girls or waiting for a doctors appointment or whatever it is...I always have my Kindle Fire with me. 

 This week was also the anniversary of my cancer diagnosis and remission.  I was diagnosed on Feb 21, 1990, so I was diagnosed 23 years ago...and have been in remission for 22! Other than being a mom to the 2 greatest kids...it is the best accomplishment of my life! 
We took a hike out to the land.  Madison had a girl scout outing and went to the World Thinking Day.  And I got my judgement in the mail regarding my ex and was super duper happy! Finally after a decade we are on the down hill slide of getting things settled.  

As you can see I didn't use any kit. I have so much pattern paper and card stock that I wanted to use it for a few weeks and see if it would work that way.  Who knows I still may buy a kit or two and mix it all up. We shall see.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good one! 
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...