Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Thursday, March 7, 2013

woo hoo!

I am super excited today!  Today marks week 4 of straight weight loss at weight watchers. Yeah!  I am now only 3.5 lbs away from my first weight loss goal which is 10%.  Yippie!  It has taken me a while!  I started weight watchers a year ago tomorrow.  And the first three months I lost 17.4 lbs.  Yep....just .6 lbs from my goal.  Then I stop paying attention and stopped tracking and started drinking soda again. Needless to say...I went back up 8 lbs.  So now I am back on my way down.   I have been trying to get a bit more exercise in and I am not drinking soda on a daily basis.  So hopefully will reach my goal in just a couple weeks.  So we shall see what this coming week brings!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...