Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Checking In


Hello.  Just hopping on the blog today to "check in" and say HI!

. I just haven't had to mojo to create.  I haven't been up to a lot so I haven't felt like blogging and I haven't even felt like blogging. So....since we had 80 degree weather here is Southwestern Virginia I decided to open the windows, turn the fans on and clean of my crafting table/area.  I cleaned off the table, vacuumed and just organized some of my stuff.  It looks better and I do feel a bit better so maybe that will give me some motivation to get some cards or project life or some scrapbooking done.  We shall see.

I am so happy that we have some nice weather. It is so much better than a week ago when we got snow snow and more snow. Seriously!  April 4th snow!  Jeesh.  But I love that warm weather is here and I can get back to wearing my sandals!  I love my sandals.  I really really hate wearing socks and close toed shoes...so for my feet...this is their favorite time of year....hehehe

Well hope you are all having a good week and hopefully I will be back with crafty to share soon!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...