Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Anniversary

Hello all.  Hope you are enjoying your summer.  We have had a great first few weeks to our summer.  Our first week we headed to Pennsylvania to visit family!  It was fun visiting with my mom and dad, sister and brother and friends.  I will share some of those pictures later.

Today I have a layout to share that I worked on at the weekend retreat I went to in May.  I didn't realize I didn't share any so thought I better get to it.
Our 5 year anniversary was in April.  We wen to dinner at the Outback Steak House.  Then had a relaxing evening with the girls.  Also shared picture of my new laptop I got for our anniversary and one of the gifts that Shawn got that was those tire cover things in the picture. not sure what they are but...took a picture of them anyway.  
Thanks for stopping by!   Have a good one! 
post signature

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

great layout! Love the colors!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

beautiful page, Kristin!!!
super fun layout and colors!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...