Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Birthday Layout


Hello hello!  I have another layout to share today!  My youngest is turning 9 this month and I just did her  6th birthday layout!  Yep, I might be behind just a bit!  Oh, well.  I am slowly getting there.

I used mostly scraps for this layout.  I am not sure which paper packs they come from, but I do know the paper is from both CTMH and Stampin up!.  The date stamp set is from Verve...sets Calendar countdown and Remember this. Love those sets.  I have been using them a lot for my version of my project life as well.  The label cut out is with the date on it is from My Favorite Things.  Yes I am a Die cutting junking!  I love Die-namics from MFT,  cut above dies from Verve, frameabilities from Stampin Up and of course Nestabilities.  You will pretty much find some kind of cut out all every single one of my layouts or cards!

Don't forget to check out my Virtual Garage Sale.  I am adding new stuff every day!
post signature

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun page and great stamp work on it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...