Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Randomness

This past week has been super busy with working, soccer practice, school meet the teacher night and all.  Tomorrow another weekend comes and I haven't even shared last weekends photos.

We spent all weekend out at our land last weekend....Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  We headed over at 2:30 or so....and were there until 10:30 or so. We just absolutely love it. It is so peaceful and quiet out there.  The girls shoot their bows, as does Shawn and I sit on the porch watching while knitting.  It just doesn't get better.
 My sweetie and me.  The girls got their hands on the camera to take a few pictures.
 My loves.   Yeppers...I was a little camera happy this past weekend.
 Of course I had to get a picture of Sadie.  She LOVES being out at the land.  She starts barking as soon as we turn on the dirt road...which is a mile and a half to our driveway!
Sisterly love!  It does happen! 
One of all of us.  I wanted at least one together!  We don't do many family photos so sometimes I just take out my tri-pod and tell them they don't have a choice! 

As I said when we go out to the land it is super relaxing and most of the time I sit on the porch and knit!  This past weekend I did a lot of knitting and got my latest project finished.  I still totally enjoy card making and scrapbooking....but with knitting I can take it with me to the land.  Anyway...here is my finished project that I got done tonight! 

 I so love it!  And it is a super easy pattern!  I love the design around the top!  Love out it fits across the front.  And this is my FAVORITE color!
I even wore this tonight to my daughters, Meet the Teacher!  OF course I probably shouldn't have as it is a little on the heavy side and it was HOT!  But...I still couldn't resist!
And last but not least...Madison at her Meet the teacher night!  She was super excited!  We got to meet her teacher, see where her classroom is and she got to see a few of her friends that are going to be in her class and the classroom next door that works with her class sometimes.

Carli's School orientation was last night...but she would not let me take pictures. I figured I wouldn't push my luck. I got lots of pictures at the land last night so I wouldn't force the issue at orientation.  Of course I will have to get "First day of School" pictures that are not optional!  But that won't happen until Wednesday.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...