Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Monday, October 14, 2013

First pair of socks




Here is the start of my first socks.  It took me several tries before getting it started. I had to tear this thing out I don't know how many times.  Boy was I frustrated!  Now...I am on a roll!  Now I am almost done with the cuff of my first sock. I have 5 inches done and 1 one to go.  Then I can start on the heel or whatever else I have to do. I say that because I don't know what exactly I will be doing next.  thankfully I have a friend who is helping me along the way. So when I am done with this then we will get together and she will show me what to do. If I am not mistaken I believe she said the heel flap will be next!    Wish me luck!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...