Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Thursday, January 21, 2016

For You

Wow, again I can't believe I have not been blogging.  Life has just been busy and I have not been paper crafting lately!  We have been in our new house now for about 14 months and are loving it!  We have 20 acres.  Loving it!



My hubby and I just finished setting up and reorganizing my craft room. I now have space to work with my new desk/hutch.  
 I am also getting my stamp sets organized so the they are easily accessible.  I was finding it frustrating not knowing what I had and not being able to find them.  FOr the most part they are all now in either DVD cases or CD cases on my new stamps shelf that hubby bought me for Christmas.
After all that I am finally getting do do some paper crafting.  I am not longer frustrated looking for stuff and wondering where it is and not having enough space. YEAH!  I will say that most of it was done while I was on vacation. My hubster got the shelf up and my desk bought and put together!  He ROCKS! 

Okay now on to my paper crafting for today.  
I played along with the MojoMonday431


And here is my take on her lovely sketch! 


I used a couple different stamps sets along with pattern paper and cardstock. 
I used 2 different stamp sets by VERVE. I used Abundant Blessings and Bloom&Grow.  I also used Stampin Up Great Friends Stamp set.  The patter paper is from Close To My Heart, Stella.  The base is on Crumb Cake cardstock also by Stampin Up

As you can see I like a lot of different companies products.  I don't ever use just one!  But that is okay!  I love paper crafting supplies and well, buy what I like! 

post signature

1 comment:

PJ said...

WoW.. your new home is beautiful, and goodness a craft room that would be delightful. I live in an extremely old house. Did I mention it'super old. we have logs and a tree in our basement for support.. it's all about the character as "they" say.. haha.. any ways your card is very elegant.. you did a wonderful job with the challenge. I invite you to pop over to my blog sometime too :) Blessings ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...